Sewing at Personal Leisure Learning with the girls.
Leftover pasta with shrimp, olive oil, fresh tomatoes, and basil.
"Dessert burgers" made by the wonderful Mei.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
So here’s the new plan:
It’s been a rough year. I’ve been sick, I’ve had unpleasant surgeries, and I’m still not sure that I will have a job in a month, among other things. I know, deep down, that things are much better than they could be, but sometimes I get tangled in all the mess. To combat the icky down feeling, I am starting a new blog. Every evening before bed I will sit down and list the things about the day that made me happy. Nothing negative, just a reminder to take the time every day to think about all of the awesome things in my life.
Yeah, corny, I know. And likely to include the phrase “my dog” far too often. If you can’t handle that, you might want to leave now…
No comments:
Post a Comment